1) Solitude is the work of deeply-rooted anxieties.
2) “Happy Holi! Baba and Maa.” The teary-eyed boy whispered whilst smearing the picture of his parents with colors; primarily red.
3) Her classroom had more holes on its walls than students. One such hole was situated right in the middle of the sole green board.
Recently, that hole has been serving as the meeting point for two pairs of eyes.
Love knew no boundaries between classrooms.
Love punched terrorism right in the face.
4) The headlines read:
“Hindus and Muslims engaged in a heavy riot and blood feud.”
Up above, Bhagwaan and Allah shared a sigh.
5) He was one of the best chefs in the country. In an interview, when asked for his favorite dish, he replied without even a moment’s hesitation, “Any dish cooked by my mother.”
6) He loved ‘him’. She loved ‘her’. Love mattered, not the gender.
7) Life took her to dizzying heights.
She laughed and giggled. Flourished like a flower.
But then, depression pushed her over the edge.
Midway in air, she met him.
He became her cushion. She survived, though not without a few scratches.
Once safe, she gave him the most beautiful smile and bid goodbye.
8) He: But you said you loved me, you chose me, you said we would always be together!
She: That was my depression, not me…
9) What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?
10) She wanted:
An uber cool boyfriend.
Somebody to pay for her whimsical shopping.
Someone who could hike up her social media status.
Nothing save inexpensive, but beautiful words for her.
Image courtesy- Myself